2. Online application will start on Thursday, August 18, 2022
3. Application website closes at 12.00 midnight on Sunday, October 16, 2022
4. Post-UTMEaptitude test starts from Monday, October 24 to Saturday, October 29, 2022.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
The following options are available:
1. E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN, log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng with your CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
2. Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option: This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng.
Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online.
Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal. On obtaining the printout from the bank or online, proceed as follows:
a. LOG ON TO:
and click on UTME link.
b. On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration number in the box provided.
c. Enter the confirmation order number or TRANSACTION ID in the box provided
d. Click on login and follow the online instructions
e. Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
f. Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
i. Aptitude Test = N2,000
Note: (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph
(ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
(iii) Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
(a) Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
(b) Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
This image isn‘t labeled. Open the More Options menu at the top right to get image descriptions.
(c) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
(d) Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
HELP DESK: Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Gabriel O. Egbe fcai